To assist the No Limits Marketing Manager in the preparation and execution of marketing activities for project No Limits. These include :
1. Assist in the planning and execution of marketing initiatives
2. Assist in the planning and execution of No Limits online marketing initiatives
3. Ticketing and customer servicing
1. Good exposure to and knowledge of the performing arts;
2. Knowledge or sound track record in online and offline marketing, advertising, design & production, media buying and budget control;
3. Experience or knowledge in e-marketing;
4. Good interpersonal and communication skills to work with different parties;
5. Strong management in time and multi-tasking in meeting tight deadlines;
6. Initiative, assertive and creative to enhance the output of your service;
7. Capable of working under pressure;
8. Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese;
9. University graduate with a minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience;
10. Knowledge in handling event ticketing;
11. Prior experience in performing arts marketing and ticketing would be an advantage.
This is a contract post renewable on a yearly basis.
Please apply before 31 August 2019 with full resume stating current and expected salary, and a covering letter outlining skills and experience which are relevant to the above requirements and the fulfilment of the HKAF’s and No Limits’ mission.
Applications can sent by mail to HR & Administration Manager, Hong Kong Arts Festival Society Ltd, Room 1205, Hong Kong Arts Centre, 2 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or by email through email@example.com.
HKAF is committed to equal opportunity employment.
(All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.)