A journey of discovery. Are you a participant or a spectator?
Enter a pitch dark room. As you slowly wander around, explore and discover, four little nomads enter. The drama unfolds. You, the audience, become part of the show, and it is up to you whether you simply watch or take part in the events that follow. What will you choose?
Mother is part of the non-verbal M-projekt collaboration by Kuro Tanino and Caspar Pichner. This production has been well-received at various theatres and arts festivals worldwide, including the Zürcher Theater Spektakel and the Noorderzon Performing Arts Festival Groningen in the Netherlands.
Playwright and Director
Stage and Costumes Designer
*MOTHER was originally produced by and world premiered at Tokyo Metropolitan Theatre in 2015 December
- Approximately 1 hour without interval
- Participants are advised to wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Cloak room facilities are not available. Large items cannot be contained.
- Food and drinks are not permitted.
- Please contact Arts Accessibility Scheme, Arts with the Disabled Association Hong Kong at 2777 1771 for arts accessibility services in advance.
- If you need assistance at the event dates, please contact 6432 6446.