Arts Accessibility Scheme
Arts can be enjoyed with different senses and by different means. Arts Accessibility Scheme provides appropriate services and facilities for persons with different abilities to enjoy arts programmes.
Arts Accessibility services provided in ‘No Limits’ are as below:
- Guide Dog Friendly
- Guide dogs accompanied by people with visual impairment are welcome to enter the audience space.
- Braille Booklet
- Programme information provided using braille.
- Accessible captions in English
- Describe sounds and speech through text to help people with hearing impairment better understand the programmes and immerse themselves into the performance.
- Hong Kong Sign Language Interpretation
- Enable Hong Kong Sign Language users to better understand the programmes through on-site interpretation.
- Theatrical Interpretation
- Theatrical Interpretation not only translate the lines for Hong Kong Sign Language users, but also incorporates the body gestures and facial expressions of each character into the interpretation.
- Easy-to-Read Booklet (Traditional Chinese and English)
- Information provided using simple languages and pictures that are easily understood.
- Relaxed Performance
- Relaxed Performance creates a supportive atmosphere through arrangements for anyone feeling overwhelmed during the show, and a welcoming attitude towards noise and movement from the audience.
- Extra Wheelchair seats
- In collaboration with the venue provider, extra wheelchair seats will be made available.
* Arts Accessibility services differ between “No Limits” programmes.
This website is compliant to World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) Version 2.0 Success Criteria AA.
You may get programme information delivered to you by filling in the form below.