From 10am on 18 December 2019, “No Limits” ticket will be available for purchase at all URBTIX outlets and through the URBTIX Internet Ticketing Service.
Easy Booking Methods
URBTIX Counter Booking at Outlets
Purchase tickets by visiting URBTIX outlets. For location details, please visit here.
URBTIX Credit Card Telephone Booking
Purchase tickets via URBTIX Telephone Booking Hotline: 2111 5999.
Half-price concessionary tickets are available for:
- Full-time Students
- People with Disabilities & their minder* (For each purchase of a concessionary ticket for people with a disability, a second concessionary ticket can be purchased for one minder.)
- Comprehensive Social Security Assistance recipients
Concessionary ticket holder should present their proof of identity upon entrance.
Group Booking Discounts
For purchases of 10 or more “No Limits” standard tickets, below group ticketing discounts apply:
- For 10 to 19 standard tickets: 10% discount
- For 20 to 29 standard tickets: 20% discount
- For 30 to 40 standard tickets: 30% discount
Counter Bookings at all URBTIX Outlets
Standard price tickets and half-price tickets for local full-time students and people with disabilities are be available from 18 December 2019 onwards at all URBTIX outlets. (Handling fee is not required.) For location details, please visit here.
URBTIX Telephone Credit Card Booking
Hotline : 2111 5999
Telephone credit card booking for “No Limits” tickets is available through URBTIX from 18 December 2019 during office hours (10:00am-8:00pm daily) at 2111 5999 until 1 hour before the performances. The service fee is HK$8 per ticket. All service fees are non-refundable. The service fee is subject to change in accordance with the announcement by URBTIX.
Credit card bookings for overseas patrons (including China and Macau) are also available through the URBTIX Hotline. The service fee is HK$8 per ticket. All service fees are non-refundable. The service fee is subject to change in accordance with the announcement by URBTIX.
URBTIX Internet Booking Service
Starting from 10:00 am on 8 December 2018, No Limits tickets can also be booked by using URBTIX Internet Ticketing Service at www.urbtix.hk until 1 hour before each performance.
Tickets purchased by URBTIX telephone credit card booking and internet booking services can be collected from URBTIX outlets/Cityline ticket dispensing machines or by mail. Please present the credit card you used for the telephone or internet booking for authentication and collection of your pre-paid tickets. All ticket and service fees will be deducted from the subscriber’s credit card account. The service fee is HK$8 per ticket. If tickets are requested to be sent by registered post, the delivery charge is HK$28 per order. All service fees are non-refundable. The service fee is subject to change in accordance with the announcement by URBTIX.
“No Limits” Enquiry
Hotline : 2828 4949
Office Hours : Mondays to Fridays, 9:30 am — 1:00pm & 2:00pm — 6:00pm
Email : email@example.com
Enquiries about the Performance Venues
|Hong Kong Cultural Centre||10 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui||2734 2009|
|Tai Kwun||10 Hollywood Road, Central||3559 2600|
|Sha Tin Town Hall||1 Yuen Wo Rd, Sha Tin||2694 2509|
|Yuen Long Theatre||9 Tai Yuk Road, Yuen Long||2476 1029|
|Kwai Tsing Theatre||12 Hing Ning Road, Kwai Chung||2408 0128|
|St Andrew’s Church||138 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui||2367 1478|
|Hong Kong City Hall||5 Edinburgh Place, Central||2921 2840|
- You are strongly advised to arrive punctually. The management reserves the right to refuse admission to latecomers and re-admission of audience members who leave the auditorium. The management also reserves the right to determine the admission and re-admission of such persons. *Performances marked “Relaxes Performances” are excluded from this arrangement of a latecomers’ admission and re-admission.
- Patrons must check their tickets before leaving the booking counter.
- No refunds or exchanges can be made after the tickets are sold.
- Ticket holder of concessionary tickets will be admitted only on production of acceptable proof of identity.
- Student ticket holders must produce valid proof of identity (local full-time students) for inspection by the venue staff when attending performances. Those who fail to do so will be required to pay the full ticket price and handling charges.
- People with disabilities must bring the valid “Registration Card for People with Disabilities” when attending performances. Those who fail to do so will be required to pay the full ticket price and handling charges.
- The price of discounted tickets will be rounded up to the nearest dollar on EACH ticket.
- Persons below 6 years of age will not be admitted unless stated otherwise.
- No Limits reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programmes and seating arrangements. Should there be such changes, No Limits will update the relevant information on its website so far as practicable.
- Patrons in booking tickets and selecting seating should know and expect that different seats have different viewing angles and effects. No Limits makes no representation on or warranty whatsoever for the quality and viewing effects of all and any seats in the venue for the programmes irrespective of the prices of the seats.
Programmes with restricted views
Venue : Concert Hall, Hong Kong City Hall
Seat No : A1; 30, B1; 29, C1-2; 34-35, D1-3; 36-38, E1-4; 40-43, F1-3; 40-42, G1-2; 42-43
Commissioned and Produced by Hong Kong Arts Festival- “A Journey Too Short”