From 10am on 8 December 2018, No Limits ticket will be available for purchase at all URBTIX outlets and through the URBTIX Internet Ticketing Service.
Easy Booking Methods
URBTIX Counter Booking at Outlets
Purchase tickets by visiting URBTIX outlets. For location details, please visit here.
Tickets can be booked by using URBTIX Internet Ticketing Service.
Credit Card Telephone Booking
URBTIX Telephone booking hotline: 2111 5999.
Half-price concessionary tickets are available for:
- Full-time Students
- People with Disabilities & the Minder* (For purchase of each concessionary ticket for people with disabilities, the customer can purchase one ticket of same concession for a minder.)
- Comprehensive Social Security Assistance Recipients
Ticket holders of concessionary tickets, including but not limited to concessionary tickets for people with disabilities and full-time students, will be admitted only on production of acceptable proof of identity.
Group Booking Discounts
For purchases of 10 or more standard tickets for the same performance, a group booking discount of 10% will apply.
Group booking discounts cannot be used in the following performances :-
- all performances of Reassembled, Slightly Askew
Counter Bookings at all URBTIX Outlets
Standard price tickets and half-price tickets for local full-time students and people with disabilities will be available from 8 December 2018 onwards at all URBTIX outlets. (Handling fee is not required.) For location details, please visit here..
URBTIX Telephone Credit Card Booking
Hotline : 2111 5999
Telephone credit card booking for “No Limits” tickets is available through URBTIX from 8 December 2018 during office hours (10:00am-8:00pm daily) at 2111 5999 until 1 hour before each performance.
Credit card bookings for overseas patrons (including China and Macau) are also available through the URBTIX Hotline. The service fee is HK$8 per ticket. All service fees are non-refundable. The service fee is subject to change in accordance with the announcement by URBTIX.
URBTIX Internet Booking Service
Starting from 10:00 am on 8 December 2018, No Limits tickets can also be booked by using URBTIX Internet Ticketing Service at www.urbtix.hk until 1 hour before each performance.
Tickets purchased by URBTIX telephone credit card booking and internet booking services can be collected from URBTIX outlets/Cityline ticket dispensing machines or by mail. Please present the credit card you used for the telephone or internet booking for authentication and collection of your pre-paid tickets. All ticket and service fees will be deducted from the subscriber’s credit card account. The service fee is HK$8 per ticket. If tickets are requested to be sent by registered post, the delivery charge is HK$28 per order. All service fees are non-refundable. The service fee is subject to change in accordance with the announcement by URBTIX.
“No Limits” Enquiry Hotline
Mondays to Fridays, 9:30 am — 1:00pm, 2:00pm — 6:00pm
Enquiries about the Performance Venues
Hong Kong Cultural Centre 2734 2009
Hong Kong Cultural Centre, L5, Auditoria Building, 10 Salisbury Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui
Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts 2584 8500
1 Gloucester Rd, Wan Chai
Tai Kwun 3559 2600
10 Hollywood Rd, Central
Sha Tin Town Hall 2694 2509
1 Yuen Wo Rd, Sha Tin
Hong Kong Museum of Medical Sciences 2549 5123
2 Caine Ln, Mid-level
- You are strongly advised to arrive punctually. The management reserves the right to refuse admission to latecomers and re-admission of audience members who leave the auditorium. The management also reserves the right to determine the admission and re-admission of such persons. Performances marked “Relaxes Performances” are excluded from this arrangement of a latecomers’ admission and re-admission.
- Patrons must check their tickets before leaving the booking counter.
- No refunds or exchanges can be made after the tickets are sold.
- Ticket holder of concessionary tickets will be admitted only on production of acceptable proof of identity.
- The price of discounted tickets will be rounded up to the nearest dollar on each ticket.
- Persons below 6 years of age will not be admitted unless stated otherwise.
- No Limits reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programmes and seating arrangements. Should there be such changes, No Limits will update the relevant information on its website so far as practicable.
- Patrons in booking tickets and selecting seating should know and expect that different seats have different viewing angles and effects. No Limits makes no representation on or warranty whatsoever for the quality and viewing effects of all and any seats in the venue for the programmes irrespective of the prices of the seats.
Programmes with restricted views
Concert Hall, HK Cultural Centre
Stalls sections : C&E
Seat No： C1-2 61-62, AA1-7 94-100, BB1-8 94-101, HH27
Hanjin Tan & Harris – Little Soldiers
Auditorium, Sha Tin Town Hall
Balcony sections: BB Row
Jérôme Bel – Gala
Neworld Theatre – King Arthur’s Night