Tickets for programmes of “No Limits” 2023 are available for purchase at URBTIX from 5 January onwards. Tickets can be bought in the following ways. From 15 mins before the show starts, tickets are only available at the box office of the venue where the programme will be held.
Payment can be made in cash (Hong Kong currency and applicable to counter booking only), by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, UnionPay, Octopus, Alipay, WeChat Pay and Faster Payment System for all events.
Click here for locations of URBTIX outlets.
3166 1288 (10am–8pm daily)
Mobile Ticketing App
For internet, mobile ticketing app or telephone booking service, there is a service fee of HK$9 per ticket purchased (no upper limit and non-refundable).
Ticketing Enquiry and Customer Service
“No Limits” Enquiry Hotline and WhatsApp:
Monday–Friday: 9:30am–1pm, 2–6:30pm
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays & public holidays
# URBTIX Outlets
Concessionary Discounts for Full-time Students, People with Disabilities and the Minder, and Comprehensive Social Security Assistance Recipients
Half-price tickets are available for fulltime students, people with disabilities and the minder and Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) recipients. Discount for full-time students is also applicable to children aged 6 and under. Discount Tickets for CSSA recipients are available on a firstcome-first-served basis. Concessionary ticket holders must produce evidence of their identity or age upon admission.
Group Booking Discount
10% discount for each purchase of 4–9 full-price tickets for programmes;
20% discount for each purchase of 10 or more full-price tickets for programmes.
Package Booking Discount
10% discount on full-price tickets for each purchase of 2–3 different programmes;
20% discount on full-price tickets for each purchase of 4 or more different
- Patrons can enjoy only one of the above discount schemes for the purchase of each ticket. Please inform the box-office staff at the time of purchase.
- For each concessionary ticket for people with disabilities, the customer can purchase one ticket with the same concession for the minder.
- The price of each discount ticket will be rounded up to the nearest dollar.
- One ticket per person regardless of age.
- For in-venue performances, persons below 6 years of age will not be admitted unless stated otherwise.
- Please check with the front-line staff for the designated seats for audience with hearing impairment.
- Audiences are strongly advised to arrive punctually. Latecomers will only be admitted during interval or at a suitable break.
- The presenter reserves the right to substitute artists and change the programmes should unavoidable circumstances make it necessary.
- Audiences must follow the anti-pandemic measures and arrangements by the Organiser. The arrangement of activity is possible to be changed in light of COVID-19 and government measures. Please stay tuned with official page for latest notice.